Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Synopsis on Marriage

I dont think I have any words in which to tell of the life of man and wife: such hours are beautiful to live, yet complicated to describe, so I will leave most to the imagination of my readers, merely saying that my husband is as kind as he is wise, and our home is filled with genuine strife and happiness, for my tender hope has been realized. For once he was just the man at school with the purple pants, who stole my heart with a wink. And now we are one.

Marriage is a walk in the park. Most of the time figuratively, sometimes only literally.

The nearby park is where we go to have some very serious conversations. The other night there was taut discourse.  We sat on a bench and I cried. He eventually wiped my tears. We kept walking.

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful. thank you for sharing this preciousness!

    ReplyDelete