Thursday, July 12, 2012

Schwinn/ Lose Situation

Last weekend I joined a bicycle gang. I rolled with the toughest thugs around: my husband, my sister, and her husband. On our old school schwinns.... we ran this town.

Hassling those who owe us money and have done us wrong [namely Mitch]

Stealing from innocent shopkeepers [a local shop was giving away free ice cream]

Buying gangster attire [went vintage thrift shopping]

Sharing strategy on thug-like behavior [stayed up late talking, laughing, looking at wedding pictures].

Then fate caused us to disperse. Half of us are here all alone. The other half of our gang is currently driving to the other end of the country, ready to tear apart bears with their own hands, ready to find a new town to run. I cant say I'm pleased, but there are two schwinns here eagerly awaiting another visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment