Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cleveland Evenings.

On Monday evening, I decided to go for a run, I'm thinking a little jog to the park and back. My husband has a different idea. Before I know it, were running through a construction site, onto a bridge, along a highway.
                                 Theres a jogging path on the highway. People do that here.
Then were in the city. I cant breathe, so my husband tells me about his day. Then we get to Progressive Field, where the Indians play. We ran too far, way to far, I have to walk. So we stroll home, hand in hand.

My husband prays for me. Hears about my new friends. Laughs at my jokes. We stop to chat with some neighbors at the park. They will soon be our friends.
                                 Therefore dinner's not till 9. We do that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment